Help With Funeral Payments

If the estate of the deceased has not enought money to pay for the funeral, we may advise you make enquiries into lump sums from pension schemes, insurance policies, bank or building society accounts or National Savings. If there is not enought money in these sources and you or your partner recieving income support, housing beneifit, family credit or council tax benifit, you may be entitled to help with funeral cost from governmeant social funds.